Crystal at A Little Bit Funky had a post about 10 things you are thankful for, and I thought I'd join in. Sometimes it is so easy to get caught up in the things that are giving you a struggle right now, and you need a reminder of all that you have. :) So here we go...
1. My kiddos... waiting for my Mother's Day gift they got me... they spent their OWN MONEY to get me a gift, and are both bursting at the seems to see me open it. I am blessed to have kids that would do this at ages 8 and 11.
2. My hubby. I miss him.
3. My business, and my customers. I love doing shows and meeting all of them. They make me feel so good about something I love to do!
4. My friends. You know who you are. :) I have so many friends...both in real life and on this wondeful web, that have been there for me during a difficult time. (Ross is still out of work). Thanks for putting up with me even when I'm grumpy.
5. My new windshield...yup, that's what I said, lol. I have had a crack in the windshield in my car for over a year, and the flashing was coming loose as well. As a result, when it rained outside, well, it rained in my car too! When I found out that I could get it replace for a small deductible, I did a happy dance!
6. Music. Music can change my mood in a heartbeat. Put in a good CD and all my cares go away, if only for a short time. :)
7. My cell phone. Sorry, I know, probably shouldn't be on my list, but it is, lol. It keeps me in touch with those I love, and it makes it so that I can leave the kids for a bit and run up to the store to get some milk without worrying about them. :)
8. Sunshine. It was a long, long winter here in Michigan. I am so happy to see the sunshine out my window! My mood picks up immediately!
9. My sewing machine... I haven't named her yet, but she's my third 'baby'. lol I have a fabric obsession, and she helps me use that fabric as therapy. :)
10. Photographs. I love pictures. I love taking them, looking at them, making crafts with them! I tease my mom that it is because there are no pictures of me as a child (I was the third!) but really it's because I love to look at them and remember the moment.