Saturday, May 23, 2009

8 Days

I was on the phone with a mom of one of Davis' friends, and she said "8 days of school left" and I think my heart stopped, lol. They have a 4 day week next week, and then a 4 day week the next... and they are done. Here's the reason for my panic...

1. I have yet to make the teachers their totes as their gifts. Time to get sewing. :)
2. This means that Davis is in 3rd grade as of 2 weeks from now. Wow. He is my baby... how did he get so big?
3. Haley will be in 6th grade!!! Oh. my. goodness. Lucky for me, in Jenison 6th grade is still Elementary School. I am not yet prepared for a Junior Higher. I remember junior high. It's not pretty, lol.
4. Our school secretary, and my personal hero, whom my kids ADORE is retiring. She used to camp with Ross' parents, so to Haley that is just the coolest... they've formed a special bond. I am so sad to see her go. :( What kind of gift do you gift for such a special woman?

So I think I need to get off the computer and get sewing those gifts! lol

No comments: