Saturday, May 30, 2009

Okay... I'm in

Recently, when I was reading Joy's Hope, she completely grabbed my attention with a post about quilting. She's attempted to start a quilt twice. Hey, that sounds like me. The best of intentions. It just seems like such a BIG project! But then I saw this quilt. It is stunning. I love it. I want it. I'm no quilter either, but I want it. ;)

So I'm joining this 'challenge' by Old Barn Co. and I'm going to make it!

Last year, I made these pillows for the couch. I'm pretty sure it's time for a quilt to keep them company. I'm always cold, and always need a blanket... so why shouldn't it be pretty? And just for me? ;) I have some of the fabric left... and this time I'm adding more pink. ;)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I think I'll join you. I have a TON of fabric and have always wanted to make a quilt, but lack motivation/skill.

Looks fun.

toast said...

Wow, I love the combination of patterns on that quilt! It makes it look so texturally interesting. :) Your pillows will be happy to know that a quilt is on the way to keep them company!