Sunday, October 11, 2009

Make new friends...

Make new friends, but keep the old... one is silver and the other gold. :) Okay... sorry... I was a Girl Scout Leader for years... when I think about making friends, that song pops into my mind! ;)

But you know? It really is true. There is nothing like talking to an old friend, who knows you so well, and for so long. My friend Joie is this for me. No matter how many miles are between us, or years it has been since we have seen each other, she knew me 'when'. She will always have a special place in my heart. Then there are friends I've met since graduating high school... the ones that have been around a while, like my friend Kerri. I love her children like they are my own. Truly. But every once in a while, you have the fortune of meeting a new friend... and it's like fate has stepped in. Well.... that's Stacie. :)


One day at Market this gorgeous girl walks into my booth with her even more adorable daughter. And the hairbow this girl has on is freaking AWESOME. It is shaped like a butterfly, and like nothing I've seen before. So of course I had to ask where she got it right? She MADE IT????!!! So what do I do? Convince her to come to the market and come selling with me on Thursdays, lol. I'm like a stalker or something! lol Anyway, it was fate... because the more we talk, the more we realize we were meant to know each other. :)

This weekend we did our first real craft show together, and we had a great time. :) Hairbows and purses...something for mom AND daughter! ;)


I'm really hoping we can share more booths in the coming months... she is a RIOT! She's bubbly, and talkative just like me. :) Which we all know is the best combo, right? lol And... if there were a stranger in front of her in the rain, she'd wait for them. :)

1 comment:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

You are sweet!!! OH! Hey, I need to email you - I will FB you later, I have a GREAT IDEA!