Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My son

Davis is so funny. He is an odd mix of funny, silly and responsible. He is the one that is STRESSED if his homework is not done right away. He is a rule follower, like his mom, but he also has this cute little quirky side. Today he wanted to stay home from school because he was tired. He had woken up VERY early and couldn't fall back asleep. Since he's managed to go to school on days he really didn't feel well, I decided to let him sleep in and stay home. Haley went off on the bus, and Davis and I napped on the couch. Just as school was starting, Davis sat up and said, "Mom, what day is it?" When I replied, "Tuesday" he got the saddest look on his face. He was missing gym. Suddenly he felt a little better, lol. So off we went to school, just in time for Gym, his favorite thing he does all week long. He recently told me he didn't like that Thanksgiving Break made it so that he only had gym once that week. LOL

The other day, he came out into the living room and asked me for some candy. I replied "For breakfast???" and he said, "No, Mom WITH breakfast", lol. As if that were better. He's too smart for his own good. He knows he has me around his little finger when he makes me laugh. :)

No comments: