Thursday, November 6, 2008

Getting excited...


Some of you may know that we are going to go see "The Mouse" in February. I am really starting to get excited! My in-laws decided that for their 40th Wedding Anniversary, they wanted us to take a family vacation, namely, a Disney Cruise!! So our Christmas/Birthday Presents this year are 7 days doing all things DISNEY! We (as a whole) are just a Disney Family. We love the movies...we love The Mouse. :) I think the kids are just the right ages to have a blast, and old enough to remember it all!
We will be going with my mother in law and father in law, along with my sister in law and her family. We will be quite the rowdy bunch. ;) I would love to hear any tips you all have on having a great time in the park while still keeping a budget. The in-laws are very graciously fronting the cruise...but we have to get there, and then feed ourselves the 4 days we are in the park. :) Not all of you have met Ross...but that man can eat! LOL

2 comments:

Joie and Kurt Hauschild said...

You are going to have so much fun! And you are right- the kids are at a PERFECT AGE (they may even wee on themselves..I know I would) Enjoy! Have a blast, it will be great! And for Xmas, from your family and friends (that are not the in-laws) ask them to give you Disney Bucks- they can buy them at any Disney Store (or online) and you can use them in the park!!

Karin Schueller said...

So already done months ago, lol. THe kids have been getting the Disney Bucks at Easter, when their grandparents come home, etc., lol. We are so ON IT! LOL My mom (or so she has said?? LOL) said she was going to do little things and then the rest of it as Disney Bucks. I can't wait to watch the kids choose what they want. :)