Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Random

Random? Yup, that's me. :)  After a few questions from a fellow blogger I realized that my last post made zero sense, lol.  So... to clarify, the reason Haley is doing so well is that we started her on a new medicine for her ADD. I love it.  I love it because I see more of Haley and less of the medicine. :)  And because yesterday and the day before she had near perfect days at school.

Because Haley was having trouble getting things done at school, we started a check in and check out process at school.  She has to check in and let her mentor know if things got done that day.  She can get a possible 2 points for doing each item, 1 point if she did it but only partially, and 0 points if she didn't do it at all. There are categories for behavior, school work, and her planner.  For 2 days she has gotten 36 out of 36 points.  WHAT??  I know!!! She used to get in the low 20's.  I am so proud of her.:)  I don't expect perfection... but it sure is nice when it happens. :)

1 comment:

A Little Of A Lot said...

Maybe because we've BTDT w/ Victoria that post made perfect sense, LOL.
What is Haley taking now ? Victoria is now taking Vyvanse and the difference is HUGE.
Hope she continues to improve