Monday, November 9, 2009

Worky work, busy bee

Phew. That was a big week!  Sorry I didn't have any posts this week!  I worked at my new job, which I just absolutley love.  Then I had a show on Friday, and another on Saturday in another city.  I set up my booth twice on Friday!! That was a new experience, but it was worth it. I had a great weekend. :)

Of course, I forgot my camera, so no pictures. But I had my first 'sleepover' in many years and felt like a giddy little teenager again. The show I did on Saturday is about an hour away from my home, and I wanted to set up the night before.  So I called my friend who lives about 20 minutes away from the show (about 45 from me) and asked to spend the night on her couch. She immediately volunteered to come and help me at the show. Woot! I never have a helper, and it was absolutley amazing.

Then on Saturday night I got a call from an awesome lady that freelances for the local press... and she wanted to do a feature on me in the craft column that she does. WOOHOO! So we met on Sunday and talked for about 3 hours more than it normally takes her, lol.  It is a special talent I have, you see. ;)

Hope you all had a great week... I'll be back to posting soon, i promise. ;)

1 comment:

A Little Of A Lot said...

That is fantastic Karen, you're really getting yourself noticed huh ? WTG !!! Fancy sharing some tod bits, other than to do shows, they don't do so many around here *Boo*