Friday, December 12, 2008

And the Winner is...

And the Winner (drawn from a hat) is Joie...even though her memory was a little bit more than my mother in law probably wanted to read, lmbo. Kidding, kidding. She was my best friend for years...I'm thinking I can tease her. ;)

Thanks to everyone who shared a story. I really enjoyed reading them, and it helped put me in a festive mood. Sometimes the people around me who are stressed just ooze their stress into my life, and I forget that I LOVE this time of year. :) I am not one that swears at the other drivers, or hates the people at the mall, lol. But sometimes I get a little irritated with the grumpy people who hate Christmas, and it, in turn, makes me grumpy. Nope, doesn't make sense, but hey, it's me. :) So MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Enjoy the next couple of weeks and just don't worry about it. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love it too, I just wish there was a little less that needed doing in the next couple of weeks!

Congrats Joie!