Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Things that have made me smile recently...

I have a little folder on my desktop. In it, I keep pictures of things I see on facebook, or another blog that make me smile. Some of them are projects that I'd like to do some day... some are just words that make me smile. Here are a few...

Here we have an amazing piece from A Little Bit Funky (link to the right!) The color just brings JOY to my heart!

Wise, wise words. I found this on Pinterest. I have lived these words.

Another Pinterest pic. I want to feel the rain. :)

And this one... this one hit me. LOVE. Going to have to order this and hang it in my home. You can find it here.  My favorite line? "If you are looking for the love of your life... stop. They will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love." I don't think this could be any more true. Stay tuned to hear more about that one. ;)



No comments: