Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Growing too fast...

Okay, I'll admit it... I'm getting back into blogging slowly. Dipping my toes in the water. But I'm doing it. ;)  How about an update on the kiddos?  Let's see... Haley is 13. EEEEEK.  Yes, I shrieked a little. She's smart, beautiful, and a tad bit of sassy. Same Haley... just older. ;)


Here she is with her cousin Paige.

And then there's Davis, who is now 10!  Two in double digits! My sweet Davis has grown up so much since I blogged last. He is still my sweet, sensitive jokester... but boy is he "older". Not as much cuddling these days. ;)


Being a single mom has certainly been interesting... and I know it's been hard on my kids adjusting to me not being around as much. But I have been so proud of both of them.... they have stepped up to the challenge well. :)  I miss them every day when I'm at work! <3





No comments: