Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow, What a Week!

This past week I ran a Girl Scout Camp. Whew! It was an absolutely amazing experience. The girls were awesome, the parents were awesome, and we had a blast! I even had girls hug me goodbye the last night. Can it get any better than that? I'd post a picture, but I'm not sure I'm allowed. Just trust me...it was awesome!

.


So than on Saturday I had a Show in Saugatuck! What was I thinking, doing all that in one week? My goodness. But it was a GORGEOUS day, and I really lucked out on weather. I debuted my new gathered bag and got a good response. I met multiple people that asked me about Etsy...which is awesome! I even found out about an Etsy Team for West Michigan!
.


The Saugatuck show was a lot of fun...I took my shoes off and enjoyed the day. You've gotta love getting a grassy spot. :) I was next to this awesome girl (don't know why I say girl, she was the same age as me) who sold natural soaps, deoderants, etc. It was so funny to me...she had brought her water in a glass jar to be "green" and here I was selling water bottle carriers for plastic water bottles. Needless to say, I didn't have a glass jar...

No comments: