Monday, October 15, 2012

Will it stick this time?

So... it turns out my daughter wants me to start posting again.  She said I "NEED" to.  So I guess I will start with a short update.

Umm... I'm engaged. Yup. To the most amazing guy ever. And he's really good looking.  And did I mention he's fantastic?  I went to high school with him. Then when we were both going through divorces we starting chatting on facebook.  He is funny, smart, hilarious, inappropriate, (did I mention funny?) and so so good for me.  Here is doing what he loves most... making me squirm...



Haley started her freshman year this year. Dude.  She is gorgeous, smart, and funny. You know, like always.  ;)  Here is is before her first homecoming dance...


Davis is in 6th grade this year.  He is kind, sweet, and adorable. :) Again, like always. ;) 

 
So for right now.. life is awesome. :) 
 
Now let's see if I can keep this blog thing going...
 
 

No comments: